Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Steve Gadd drum kit

Discussion in 'musical instruments' started by robbyd, Sep 22, 2021.

1. robbyd

robbyd pfm Member

I'll put this here as a starter - if any drummers or pro friends out there...

Steve Gadd 30th anniversary drum kit, limited to 150 I think, never out of the house. Bought new by me. It's much better than I am!!

Signed certificate, numbered. All hardware and correct Zildjan K-custom cymbals...

start 10k knock me down.

thanks

2. JTC

JTC PFM Villager...

Oooh, pics please...

3. robbyd

robbyd pfm Member

4. JTC

JTC PFM Villager...

Mmmm.... looks nice. Afraid I'd probably go for the classic 9000RC (albeit in cherry wood) if I were in the market for a new kit from the Yamaha stable. I would really love to be in the market for a new kit. Believe me. So have a free bump and a reassurance that that is probably a true end-game kit for someone, especially if it comes with the correct Ks.... :)

5. robbyd

robbyd pfm Member

I'm sadly aware it's probably a kit that will rocket when he dies. I want to swap to a rock kit/DW.