advertisement

Star Trek: Original Series • Discovery • Picard • Lower Decks • Prodigy • Strange New Worlds

Tony -- It's supposed to take place after Enterprise but before Kirk and Spock's era. Spock's pop will be in it: http://www.startrek.com/article/james-frain-joins-discovery-as-sarek

Ian -- Nope, but I got a Star Trek ice cube tray as a Father's Day gift yesterday.

VQ3542_AL_T2.jpg

Joe

How much of a nerd are you?

star_trek_tos_50th_poster_detail.jpg

Can you identify everygorn in the picture and the episode they come from?

Joe

P.S. That's a Horta behind Adam, the hippy bloke playing the sonic sitar, not a steaming dump.

Actually, I can describe the stories most of the non-crew characters were in, but don't ask for names, and as for episode names--ye gods.

Okay, I do recognize Harcort Fenton Mudd, memorably called by his full name in the second episode he was in, "I, Mudd," "Mudd's Women" was the first. Low hanging fruit, I know....

I am still slightly concerned that "10 years before Kirk" is Captain Pike and The Cage.
Somewhere, The Enterprise crew is meeting short bald silent guys whilst wearing woolly collars.

Today I was migrating from Jonathan's iMac B (2007) to Jonathan's iMac D (2017).

IMG 0224 par Jonathan Ribee, on ipernity

Concern number 1 Am I breaking the prime directive? When iMac B goes back to it's proper time zone through the wormhole, will it alter the past? Will Brexit and Trump suddenly be reversed? Should I allow Lieutenant Tasha Yar to go with iMac B? How can I be sure this is not the best of all worlds? After all, Willow could be a sexy vampire?

Concern number 2 Networked computers. How likely is it that I have a Cylon virus?

I can see helmsman Gary Mitchell from the re-pilot, but not psychiatrist Dr. Elizabeth Dehner. Which is a real shame...

2224faab96556b30e10998c57c10ef04.jpg

SallyKellermanjpg7a945140.jpg

Early trek attire!

How much of a nerd are you?

Can you identify everygorn in the picture and the episode they come from?

Joe

There's only one Gorn.

But I see Clint Howard and Michael J. Pollard.

Flying brain cells (or fried eggs...), Cyrano Jones and a tribble...

Gary 7 but no Teri Garr.

Mark Lenard in two separate roles.

I'm still looking for Mariette Hartley and Landru.

advertisement

Back