advertisement

Star Trek: Original Series • Discovery • Picard • Lower Decks • Prodigy • Strange New Worlds

swampy,

Have you given up on the new series before it has started?

Joe

swampy,

Have you given up on the new series before it has started?

Joe

Joe

No. Quite the opposite. I can only believe that something with Patrick Stewart will be a good thing. And that the Klingon tradition is OK with a good death. A noble death. A proud warrior death. Such as one might have when enjoying a good Star Trek series, maybe with some Warnog or even prune juice. A true warriors drink. Kahless could only approve.

Qapla'

Swampy

This is from a dune on Mars:
marsdunefootprintcrop.jpg

story: https://www.cnet.com/news/star-trek...3u_XCY11COe58YnujyKT3ttzYSQJbk1ajCbbe1sorrJZ0

Ian McKellan is a great mate of Patrick’s and I understand they spend a lot of time taking the piss out of each other.

Just remember that early Discovery trailers pushed all of our Trek buttons as well. Maybe more cheaply, with pavlovian responses to TOS sound effects and almost but not quite familiar artefacts. I'm not saying be despondent, just be careful. It has Patrick Stewart in it. Which is a massive leg up in itself. It should be good. But I've been hurt before...

Last edited:
Unless I intercepted a fake transmission, my understanding is that bringing back Jean-Luc was partially Patrick Stewart’s idea. I forget the exact phrasing but it was along the lines of in these dark times we need Jean-Luc.

Joe

Unless I intercepted a fake transmission, my understanding is that bringing back Jean-Luc was partially Patrick Stewart’s idea. I forget the exact phrasing but it was along the lines of in these dark times we need Jean-Luc.

Joe
I bet he could kick fart and penis into next week with his hands tied.

advertisement

Back