advertisement

stands & wallmount from hi-fi racks ltd

Robn

pfm Member
I like the idea of using wood. relatively local production and the finish looks good (though hard to tell from the website).

Even harder to tell what - if any - impact it may have on the sound compared to the long steel and glass AV stand I use presently.

Somehow the wot fi-fi award doesn't feel all that reassuring so would appreciate hearing from anyone who's used this gear.

thanks
Rob

Yes i'd be interested too. The what hifi review said 'it makes sound warmer which is not a bad thing'. mmmm..

Looks so much better than the usual glass and metal.

Just had a quick google for this.

I can't speak from experience of this particular company but the designs tick all the right boxes AFAICT (but I'm sure you know that much already).

Not used personally, but my local dealer is stocks it and it usually supports whatever is on dem in their main show room. The finish is good, they are very attractive, I suspect if I ever get rid of my rather dated and industrial looking Sound Org racks for something more domestically appealing these will be what I go for.

The stuff that's on them usually sounds good to me, I frequent that dealer because they seem to have similar tastes to me... but I can't say I've ever bothered A/Bing racks so you might want a more hardened audiofile to assess their sonic virtues!

advertisement

Back