1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

[WTD] Stands Unique stuff

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by GruntPuppy, Jan 16, 2020 at 5:42 PM.

1. GruntPuppy

GruntPuppy pfm Member

I've got a fair amount of the Stands Unique racking, and am looking for some more - ideally in Mahogany or Ash finish - and within striking distance of Cardiff for collection. Ideally I'm looking for the standard width stuff, although I've got such a lot of different components I'd compare pretty much anything. It looks like I'll be housing 2 or 3 different systems in one compact area, I'd like them on matching stands!

If you have anything, please let me know what you have, and price you want for it - thank you.

2. clap

clap pfm Member

There is a nice man in Monmouth selling a 5 shelf rack. He posted it either on here or on wigwam about 6 weeks ago. It's on eBay too.

It's a lighter wood but perhaps you could stain it.

GruntPuppy likes this.
  3. Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo I prefer spots.

I have a Transition Wall Support in a black ash finish. Used until last week. Just moved and won’t be using a wall shelf.
    Peter

4. Rob998

Rob998 Scimmia Nordoccidentale

I’ve got a little 3 shelf unit in oak, if you’re interested?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It’s got a couple of marks on the legs, this is the worst, but as it’s on the back of a leg you can’t really see it:

[​IMG]

effinity likes this.
  5. GruntPuppy

GruntPuppy pfm Member

Thanks for the offer, but a wall shelf is about the only thing I'm not looking for.

6. GruntPuppy

GruntPuppy pfm Member

That could be a useful thing - with the middle shelf spaced to give equidistant clearances, what's the clearance height available? I have 2 rather chunky power amps that need a good home, and this might be the thing for that.

7. Rob998

With the shelf set on its as near to middle position as it can be, about 7”. The overall dims are:

Height inc tops of legs approx 450mm (not inc spikes).

Top and bottom shelves: approx 720mm x 420mm x10mm

Middle shelf: approx 545mm x 330mm x 10mm

Can be spiked, I think I’ve got some that will fit, if not they’re M8.

Pick up or Taxi from Wigan area preferred, or willing to meet up on the way providing it’s not too far. It will come apart and flattish pack, but it’s heavy and glass and I don’t trust my ability to beat couriers innate ability to destroy stuff like this…

£50 plus any postage if you’re prepared to risk it.

8. GruntPuppy

GruntPuppy pfm Member

Damn my addiction to chunky black power amps :( The amps themselves are 8" tall, and I'd need some clearance besides that for the top-mounted fans. Wigan is a little too far to be realistically possible as well. Thank you anyway.

9. Rob998

No problem, hope you find something that suits.

10. GruntPuppy

GruntPuppy pfm Member

A hopeful Saturday BUMP...