advertisement

Stands for ATC 19s

spamnap

pfm Member
Hi,
Anyone using SCM19s? I am interested to know which stands suite them best and almost as important look decent with them. I got some custom design ones with them but I thought they looked top heavy on them as the stands were too narrow to my eyes and didn't feel substantial enough for them. I am using some Heybrook HB1 stands which do a good job but about 10cm too short and are not very pretty, they really need 60cm height. Any suggestions appreciated, Thanks

I had Atacama HMS2.1 under SCM11’s, thought they appreciated the weight (over open framed ones)

I’d be looking for 50cm Target R’s?

Hi,
Anyone using SCM19s? I am interested to know which stands suite them best and almost as important look decent with them. I got some custom design ones with them but I thought they looked top heavy on them as the stands were too narrow to my eyes and didn't feel substantial enough for them. I am using some Heybrook HB1 stands which do a good job but about 10cm too short and are not very pretty, they really need 60cm height. Any suggestions appreciated, Thanks

My 19’s are on Q Concept 20 stands, right height for the sofa and IMO look decent. Didn’t compare with other stands but sound great to me. You wouldn’t want these with young kids or pets though.

Curious to know if the Q concept 300 tensegrity stand would improve the sound...

My 19’s are on Q Concept 20 stands, right height for the sofa and IMO look decent. Didn’t compare with other stands but sound great to me. You wouldn’t want these with young kids or pets though.

Curious to know if the Q concept 300 tensegrity stand would improve the sound...
Nice looking things but I still think they would look top heavy on them?

I use custom height Custom Design FS104 Stands with the large size top and bottom plates on mine. Also filled with their Inert Filler. Not had any problems with the stands and the 19s are very stable on them.

...they really need 60cm height. Any suggestions appreciated, Thanks

I have only used the B&W Stav24 S2. They are can be filled with sand or shot for added mass & stability. I wanted the Atacama HMS 1.1 but for my speakers I couldn't justify paying double.

Can't go wrong with Target R Series, that's what I use with my SCM10s. They are so heavy, and with some Soundcare Superspikes, its made them even more stable on my wood floor.

They look good, never had wooden stands (apart from some I made myself). I think that company do bespoke ones too so could be a contender.

advertisement

Back