Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

[IC] Squeezebox SB+

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by doctorf, May 16, 2021.

1. doctorf

doctorf left footed right winger

I wondered if there was any interest in my SB+ before I put it on eBay.
    It’s about 10 years old and for those not familiar with them, I believe they were invented by Patrick Dixon of this parish.
    When I bought it, it compared favourably with the Logitech Transporter.
    Have a look at https://www.tnt-audio.com/sorgenti/at-tunes_e.html
    for more info.
    I have two of these units, one perfect and one with a slightly dimmed display. The units are easily run using the supplied remotes, but also by using free apps, so any smartphone or tablet can be used. There are analogue and digital outputs so an external DAC can be used if required.
    They run using Logitech Media Server, and whilst this is no longer supported by Logitech, there are almost daily updates by enthusiasts who keep it going. There are also innumerable add ons, including one for Spotify, which is very useful.
    The units were around £1000 when new.
    Anyone interested before the bay?
    Cheers,
    Simon
    PS. I’m happy to demo both units in Leeds.

2. doctorf

Any interest before eBay?

3. Jeff D

Jeff D pfm Member

PM sent

4. doctorf

and replied.

5. doctorf

both units SOLD