advertisement

Squardle

It was tough for sure. I've still to find the bonus word of the day but I think I'll leave it till tomorrow morning, see if a fresh pair of eyes can see it.

Total guess today when I got the bonus word, I was trying any combination on the iPad and it suddenly clicked. Using an iPad pencil makes it easier, don’t think I could go back to prodding the screen with fingers, makes such a mess.

Sunday’s was a bugger. Dipped in and out through the day. Finally finished it though I must’ve spent an hour on it altogether.

I never got yesterday's bonus word: noetic. I tried moving my finger around at random hoping I'd get lucky but alas, I never did. Noetic? A good word to learn so that is a bonus word!

Humph……didn’t even have time to finish my coffee t’day before it was done…….what am I going to do for the next hour?

It looks like I won't be getting the bonus word from yesterday. I just can't see it and the next game starts at 11. This will be the second bonus word I've not found. Still, I've got a 100% record for completing normal and express puzzles so here's hoping I don't blow either of those today lol

Edit: just found it, I'd been aiming to finish at the wrong E lol

Must admit I never give the bonus word a second thought.

If I get it, I get it. If not, it doesn't bother me, as long as I complete the main puzzle.

Maybe I lack ambition.

advertisement

Back