advertisement

Spotify price increase!

No mention of the single plan???

Spotify has by far the best AI. I've been using it in the office, phone and car for years and its introduced me to so much new music in that time. Cost me a fortune in Vinyl and Cd's along the way ;)

I use Qobuz on the Hifi but the AI and user experience is crap but the sound it great on the CD quality and above.

Interesting that I don't seem to be able to play an album in its proper order that easily on spotify any more (Always random order - another example of someone thinking they know what i would like better than me!)

I do wonder if the lossless on Spotify will cause other HQ streaming services to lose market share???

My family account is going up by £2 a month I think, but given 4 of us use that a lot then £16.99 a month still seems like a bargain.

I’m missing Spotify but I’ll just sign up Amazon HD vis Tonyl’s link .. it’s a freebie for three months.

No mention of the single plan???

Spotify has by far the best AI. I've been using it in the office, phone and car for years and its introduced me to so much new music in that time. Cost me a fortune in Vinyl and Cd's along the way ;)

I use Qobuz on the Hifi but the AI and user experience is crap but the sound it great on the CD quality and above.

Interesting that I don't seem to be able to play an album in its proper order that easily on spotify any more (Always random order - another example of someone thinking they know what i would like better than me!)

I do wonder if the lossless on Spotify will cause other HQ streaming services to lose market share???

“ Single Spotify Premium subscriptions are unaffected.”

advertisement

Back