advertisement

Spendor yahoo group has moved

I assume all the Yahoo groups are moving. I haven’t visited any for ages, but I’m a member of the Tannoy, Spendor, Quad, Leak and LS3/5A ones, probably more! I’ll have a look later. Hopefully the new interface is rather better, hard to imagine anything worse that Yahoo’s. It was actually the GUI that made me give up on them it was so poor.

I assume all the Yahoo groups are moving. I haven’t visited any for ages, but I’m a member of the Tannoy, Spendor, Quad, Leak and LS3/5A ones, probably more! I’ll have a look later. Hopefully the new interface is rather better, hard to imagine anything worse that Yahoo’s. It was actually the GUI that made me give up on them it was so poor.

Correct...

Here is the link for the new Radford group...

https://groups.io/g/radford

Please join us, Carl Jones is the former, a resident of Australia and an enthusiastic Radford collector.

Drives a Ferrari iirc.

I have had problems accessing this new Spendor group.

The Yahoo LS35a Group I gave up on.
I didn’t look at it for years and then couldn’t get back on it whatever I did...

I have had problems accessing this new Spendor group.

The Yahoo LS35a Group I gave up on.
I didn’t look at it for years and then couldn’t get back on it whatever I did...
That was my problem too and I gave up in the end, avoiding anything to do with a Yahoo. Derek Hughes was very generous to me on it, helping me with a bodged crossover someone passed to me.

advertisement

Back