advertisement

Speakers

Terry

pfm Member
Has anyone experience of any of the speaker systems listed below (mid 1970s)? If so it would be great to hear about the perceived strengths and weaknesses of these speakers.

If anyone has pictures, brochures, handbooks, details of any of these and would be willing to email me copies then please contact me. ([email protected]). I will be most grateful.

If anyone is still using one of these sets of speakers within their sound system I would also be pleased to receive details of the system.

IMF Monitor TLS80 A four unit system incorporating KEF B139; modified KEF B110; Rola Celestion HF1300 44mm diaphragm unit for HF; Coles 19mm chemical dome super tweeter for EHF.

Audiomaster Image 2 A two unit system incorporating KEF B200 and Peerless HF type K010 25mm soft dome

Celef Mini Professional A two unit system incorporating KEF B200 and Audax HF unit 20mm doped fabric dome.

Celef Studio Professional A three unit system incorporating KEF B139; Audax 203mm Bextrene unit to cover upper bass and mid range; Audax 25mm soft doped fabric dome tweeter.

JR 149 (Jim Rogers) Round vertically with aluminium cage. KEF B110 and KEF T27.

LNB Para-Lab Super A two unit system incorporating KEF T27 and Elac 165mm long throw bass unit.

Monitor Audio MA 4 A two unit system incorporating 220mm Bextrene cone unit, KEF B1039 and a special modified Isophon unit.

Tangent RS 6 A three unit system incorporating KEF B200 connected out-of-phase with KEF B110 and KEF T27 tweeter.

Terry

advertisement

Back