Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

[FS] Speakers at Just £50 a pair collected

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by AudioAl, Sep 15, 2021.

1. AudioAl

AudioAl pfm Member

Hitachi HS-420 Made in Japan , I also have the grills , MUST be collected as I don't have the following

1, Time
    2, Boxes
    3, packing materials , So it's collection only from RM10 post code area
    [​IMG]23816733-1AC3-4CCC-AB0E-31A1CE312B61 by , on Flickr
    [​IMG]E5C18B5E-4CB3-4FE0-A741-1D0A1844FB2C by , on Flickr
    [​IMG]2DA7659D-69C5-43D9-8734-D0CA78127464 by , on Flickr
    [​IMG]C9999800-4B41-4D79-B958-F90126BC36A7 by , on Flickr
    [​IMG]A4A75C93-DB21-4F36-B7FA-AEF91426774C by , on Flickr

Less than a few beers and a take away curry :D

2. CTank

CTank pfm Member

What on earth is a squawker

3. AudioAl

AudioAl pfm Member

You can find out for £50 :rolleyes:

4. AudioAl

AudioAl pfm Member

Now gone in the skip :(

5. narabdela

narabdela who?

Dumb American term for a midrange unit.

CTank likes this.
  6. earlofsodbury

earlofsodbury Wastrel.

7. calorgas

calorgas Ratty bumpkin

What a waste o_O

8. AudioAl

AudioAl pfm Member

9. AudioAl

AudioAl pfm Member

Yep and no-one on PF wanted any I listed " Until I said they were now in a skip " and then the slating started , Hy ho

They are no longer in the skip as shortly after I loaded them in a eastern European gent took them all out put them in his van and drove of , Normally they only want scrap metal

10. AudioAl

AudioAl pfm Member

NO takers yet for the 2 pairs of quad 57's both needing rebuilds at £1200 a pair from Quad or One thing , Will I get slated if these go in the skip as well ?

11. Barrymagrec

Barrymagrec pfm Member

Absolutely, we have just had all that clearing out my parents house - my brother and my houses are jammed up with stuff that we are trying to shift to charities and still many good items had to be skipped.

People who fail to turn up and don`t bother to cancel are arsoles.

The East European scrappy guy`s are great though - we put twice as much stuff into the skip as would have held but they kept emptying it.....

Nytechy, narabdela and AudioAl like this.
  12. calorgas

calorgas Ratty bumpkin

I'm not slating you at all, it's just the prospect of good usable gear being dumped is a real shame imo. Very glad they got rescued by the passing geezer.

earlofsodbury likes this.
  13. AudioAl

AudioAl pfm Member

The scrap man who took all the speakers has just stopped outside for another look , Not found anything new so drove of , Skip loading will continue later

14. garyi

garyi leave blank

Well look at it this way, you seem to have a lot of old speakers, it cathartic having a clear out once in a while

15. earlofsodbury

earlofsodbury Wastrel.

FWVLIW I offered those as practical suggestions. Posting an ad on (e.g.) Freecycle takes roughly as long to do as moaning about everyone on here who's not eagerly driven to Romford to pay £50 for your motheaten old fartboxes!

Have a nice day ;-)

AudioAl likes this.
  16. Arkless Electronics

Arkless Electronics Trade: Amp design and repairs.

"collection only" buggers up about 95% of the things I'm interested in on epay!:mad: And I don't think I've seen anything closer than 200 miles away...

Nytechy likes this.