advertisement

Speaker choice - with Leema set-up

pstruck

Good evening

I am currently considering changing my speakers and am interested in some opinions form members here.

My living room set-up consists of a Leema Acoustics trio (Tucana, Antila and Elements Streamer) currently driving a pair of Kudos Cardea C2. These speakers are to be moved on to a second system so I’d like some substitute floorstanders.

This is for my main listening room and living room. Space is approx 3.5m x 6m with speakers firing across the width. They are placed approx 3m appart and 3m from my listening position. I need them to look decent (wife approval pending) and be unfussy on positioning (quite close to rear wall).

I am considering buying pre-owned up to about £3k and my front runners are currently ProAc D20R and Spendor D7.

Clearly demos would be preferable, if they can be arranged, but in the meantime would anyone care to share thoughts on these two, whether they’d suit my space and how they might partner with my Leema kit?

There is also a chance I could lay my hands on some Kudos Super 20s which would provide a fairly safe/familiar being from the same stable as my current speakers.

advertisement

Back