advertisement

Spaghetti

I ate spaghetti with butter and parm last night. It was good. I would have included garlic, but I'm out.

If you buy (or make) good noodles, and don't overcook them, they are not just a vehicle for the sauce.

I ate spaghetti with butter and parm last night. It was good. I would have included garlic, but I'm out.

If you buy (or make) good noodles, and don't overcook them, they are not just a vehicle for the sauce.

With all due respect, and as the horrid, spaghetti-less frogs would say, chacun a son gout, but I don't think garlic would work well with butter and Parmesan.

My wife tends to use a simple approach to measuring spaghetti (and rice and...).

Assume that seven hitherto uninvited guests will show up, and cater accordingly.

I told SWMBO about the hole in the serving spoon thing being a single serving, she narrowed her eyes and said “Not in this house!”.

1b7d7df94ed95dee8e75dc0d0519edc97bbce128.jpeg

I have just had spaghetti, a 100g serving is pretty much exactly the amount measured by Joe's chicken hand. OK, initially it was 110V but that's only 10 or 15 strands over, so are you bothered?

advertisement

Back