advertisement

Space Invaders!

Hook

Blackbeard's former bo'sun.
They're here! Or, more accurately, they were here, but now they've left.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/11/06/health/oumuamua-alien-probe-harvard-intl/index.html

Good thing too, 'cuz the US Space Force was ready for them.

Rnycuv8.png

Disingenuous article considering no images exist of the object.

Something happened we did not observe properly or record properly but data suggests an anomaly.

Oh it must extra terrestrial intelligence led then.

Not saying this image is real. But so far, I can not find any information to suggest it is not.

lh62Fdp.jpg

Off to find a pair of humpback whales... just in case.

Joe

The nearest star that is known to have a planet is Epsilon Indi A. At its current speed that piece of rock would take around 40,000 years to reach the solar system. Thats around the time of Neanderthal extinction. So why would any sentience beings want to send a probe on such a long journey to a place that has never even sent any organised patterns of photons towards them?

Cheers,

DV

The nearest star that is known to have a planet is Epsilon Indi A. At its current speed that piece of rock would take around 40,000 years to reach the solar system. Thats around the time of Neanderthal extinction. So why would any sentience beings want to send a probe on such a long journey to a place that has never even sent any organised patterns of photons towards them?

Cheers,

DV

they have a significantly greater level of technology than your mind can fathom. They actually set off on their journey on Feb 15 2019, and arrived 2 weeks ago.

Darth,

The nearest star that is known to have a planet is Epsilon Indi A.
Not quite. Proxima Centauri is the nearest star with a confirmed exoplanet — it's 4.24 LY away vs 12 LY for Epsilon Indi.

Still far away, and probably not the intelligence that sent the probe to Earth to talk to humpback whales.

Jor

I should point out that I've not discounted the possibility that this could be a different probe — the planet-eating one that destroyed Commodore Decker's ship, and nearly destroyed Captain Kirk's ship, too!

ceW0iRT.jpg

Joe

advertisement

Back