Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

[FS] Soundstyle rack & granite shelves

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by Theo, Sep 30, 2020.

1. Theo

Theo pfm Member

2. Theo

Theo pfm Member

I wouldn't mind this being out of the way - how does £15 sound?

3. TheDecameron

TheDecameron Unicorns fart glitter.

That’s a steal!

4. Theo

Theo pfm Member

I know: but it's surplus to my needs and somebody will get much more use out of it than I will.

5. Theo

Theo pfm Member

Only £15 - I'm happy to leave outside the home for the potential purchaser if they're worried about social distancing.

I'm in Lincolnshire - NG32

6. Theo

Theo pfm Member

Bump: the granite boards could be utilised elsewhere if needed, like, for chopping veg :)

7. Theo

Theo pfm Member

OK, this is still available for pick-up from Lincs. Any interest?

richth likes this.
  8. richth

richth pfm Member

Hi, I'm looking for a stand like this. Can you send me your post code please? Or can we work out somewhere to meet/drop off? I'm in Wakefield, West Yorkshire. Thanks

9. Theo

Theo pfm Member

Still available.

10. richth

richth pfm Member

I'm gutted that you were so close to my home just a few days ago, Theo. When you said where you had been I couldn't believe it. I could walk there in 5 minutes!

Theo likes this.