Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

[WTD] Sony TC-WE475 Cassette Deck In Silver, possibly matching MD deck too

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by hi-fi132, Jul 11, 2022.

1. hi-fi132

hi-fi132 pfm Member

Trying to complete an all Sony system. Looking for a TC-WE475 cassette deck in silver, and in good condition. I don't mind if it doesn't work. Possibly also looking for a MDS-JE470 minidisc deck also in silver, again working condition is unimportant. If anyone has either, please get in touch. Many thanks.

2. AnilS

AnilS pfm Member

I have this system. Can split. All working and I've replaced the MD tray belt. Everything works spot on but one cassette eject button has broken off. However, you can still press it and the door still operates.There's also a silver DD turntable (not pictured). Everything is in a cabinet (again no picture but can get one if you are interested).

I'm in Bromsgrove (B61).

[​IMG]

3. AnilS

AnilS pfm Member