Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

[FS] Sony CDP 303ES

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by eevo1969, Aug 6, 2022.

1. eevo1969

eevo1969 pfm Member

Sony CDP 303ES for sale. Condition is very good throughout. Very heavy, very solidly built.
    No remote, no digital outputs.

Collection from London, Cr4 or postage at cost. Was purchased to form part of a 80’s setup but have gone in a different direction. I also have a Sony ST-S 444ES tuner that I’ll include for a additional £20 if you collect.

I’d like £180 for the CDP. Pictures available on request, drop me a PM with email address and I’ll forward a few pics.

2. eevo1969

eevo1969 pfm Member

3. Martyn Miles

Martyn Miles pfm Member

Is this an 303ES or an X303ES ?
    I once owned a 777ES I regret selling and could well be interested in this machine.

4. eevo1969

eevo1969 pfm Member

303ES, circa 1986.

5. eevo1969

eevo1969 pfm Member

6. eevo1969

eevo1969 pfm Member

7. justiceklopper

justiceklopper pfm Member

Very cool, looks closely related to my Sony CDP-302. As you say, its solid. And has amusingly near instant track access

eevo1969 likes this.