advertisement

[FS] Sonus Faber Signum with Iron Wood stands

Nick1881

pfm Member
These are in beautiful condition, a few small marks on the metal of the stands.

The sound amazing, a lushious smooth but detailed sound, with impressive bass response for their small size. I actually prefer the voicing compared to my PMC OB1i, but I'm a bass head, and they don't hit the same low notes as the transmission line floor standers. I had a smaller room before and they worked great there, now my room is 4 x 8m.

A few downsides, the terminals are missing the parts that hold the speaker wire, I used a loop out of the banana plug and added a second banana plug, sort of like bi-wiring. I can include the lenghs of QED wire with plugs as I used, if required. The stands have 2 nuts that don't match the others.

Collection and demo preffered from Nuneaton. However I do travel a bit for work and could deliver or meet someone, depending on location and distance.

Asking £1500

puSNBym.jpg

TwbZTH9.jpg

cfpvqDg.jpg

S5Yuf2L.jpg

XrE0kOk.jpg

b4QGbAw.jpg

Beautiful speakers. I used to own a pair which I ran with a CJ premier 11a. Amazing combination. They don't make them like that anymore. GLWTS.

£1300 anyone?

I had interest in the stands, would anyone want the speakers on their own without the stands?

advertisement

Back