advertisement

Someone just posted a picture of their breakfast on Facebook

Fatmarley

"It appears my intelligence circuits have melted"
Is it just me or would you say this is a very strange breakfast? I know the guy and it's not a joke. He's always posting pictures of what he eats.

Last edited by a moderator:
Unless he eats just one meal a day, or another quite small one, one can but assume that he is a (very) large chap.

Rearrange things, get rid of the spring onions, or combine with the cheese, and it is not so outrageous, apart from the quantities. Toasted cheese (and onion) on crumpets with some eggs - one of each would do me fine for breakfast though. Personally, I'd rather the tom's were grilled and the eggs poached.

Sounds like people either are in or are still living in their mid teens - 1lb of sausages, a large tin of beans and one whole batch of chips from mum's chip pan was nothing back then. Lord alone knows how many calories!!! I know it was a hell of a job fitting it all on one large plate.

I can't see the point of taking photos of food. When did that become 'a thing'?

It’s a Facebook thing, attention seeking arseholes with no life!

It’s because for a lot of people making a meal is the most creative thing a person will get to do in their day — yes, even frying some eggs; it gets lonely for a lot of ppl especially in lockdown & folk find ways to connect within their own groups — plus it helps folk gain confidence.

I had a full English in a London cafe last year that came with salad but without black pudding. I thought it a bit weird, but then I'm not a hipster.

I would prefer the cheese melted on the crumpet with egg on top; lose the green and red stuff; add bacon and sauteed potato or chips.

What a strange world we live in - if I have a plate of food in front of me the last thing on my mind is to upload it onto the internet.

advertisement

Back