advertisement

Some fantastic Joni Mitchell news

I love Joni and glad to see she feels well enough to perform again but that was painful to watch and listen to; the vocalist trying to sing harmony had a hard time and fell flat at least once.

I love Joni and glad to see she feels well enough to perform again but that was painful to watch and listen to; the vocalist trying to sing harmony had a hard time and fell flat at least once.

You're not wrong. Unnecessary, but if it makes her happy good luck to her, she has absolutely nothing to prove as possibly one of the best singer songwriters of all time. Her music should be on the school curriculum.

Thanks for posting this.

I don’t care a jot about the performance level. That doesn’t matter to me.

i found it incredibly moving and emotional.

ps loved the giggles at the end. A wee girl in an old persons body.

Thanks for posting this.

I don’t care a jot about the performance level. That doesn’t matter to me.

i found it incredibly moving and emotional.

ps loved the giggles at the end. A wee girl in an old persons body.
+1, I’ve repeatedly watched the show over the last few days and it is touching,
so much so I listened to “both sides now” (69, 2000 and Newport 22),
each version has its place in time of a artist still asking the meaning to life.

Well she’s performing again next year in George - Washington USA, I in vain tried to get two tickets to travel across there and see it from the UK, four days of pre sales and no luck what so ever 2,000 in front of me every time and I was in the waiting rooms immediately they went live. The fact that live Nation USA asked to send a text to confirm before allowing me to join the room probably added on 30 pr so valuable seconds. Today I got down to 64 in the queue and the bleeding website had an issue and then asked me to join the queues at the back again. Peeved and then some !.
Spent over 6 hours these past 4 days trying get tickets - hoping she’s added as the special guest for Glastonbury next year on the Sunday slot - but then again it’s impossible to get tickets for that unless your in the know!!.
The tickets that were available were premium over $1000 jobs and that’s completely out of my price range - most I’ve paid for a concert was Genesis and that was a one off. I’d have paid $200 but all those seem to be on the resale market now at astronomical prices - scalpers lottery win i think !.

I feel your pain Wayne in your ticket queue woes, I guess it’s worth it as any live Joni show has a feel of inevitability about it,
you might be seeing her live for the last time, good luck with your ticket search.

p.s. the prices for tickets are mind boggling, the most I paid was George Michael 25 Live Tour at £75.00

I feel your pain Wayne in your ticket queue woes, I guess it’s worth it as any live Joni show has a feel of inevitability about it,
you might be seeing her live for the last time, good luck with your ticket search.

p.s. the prices for tickets are mind boggling, the most I paid was George Michael 25 Live Tour at £75.00

My partner went to see that George tour at the City of Manchester Stadium as it was then called. I funnily enough have in the past two years really got into Older era George and have just bought the vinyl in all variants colour wise - fantastic album that.

Ticket prices are generally nuts & demand for acts is high. Had a right game getting Arctic Monkeys tickets even though they are playing stadium & parks. Must be one of the biggest grossing tours ever.

advertisement

Back