advertisement

Solid state amplifier to replace the tube amplifier

you are more well read than me mike , i havent seen huge amounts about Enleum yet . I am sure its a superb make

Worth mention Enleum 23R is $6K+

Yes it is. There are three places in the UK which sell it to the best of my knowledge and all offer trade ins etc. Several ex demo stock going for between £4,000 and £4,900 before you even get into trade ins etc.

Yes it is. There are three places in the UK which sell it to the best of my knowledge and all offer trade ins etc. Several ex demo stock going for between £4,000 and £4,900 before you even get into trade ins etc.

If I hadn't got a pair of custom made class A SIT mono blocks into my horns then the Enleum 23R (or the Bakoon which preceded it) would be right at the top of my list. I've only heard good things about what a great match Avantgarde and Enleum are.

wow ... awesome !! only 250 sit 3 made in the world think . Would love to hear those monoblocks !!

would love to try this amp with my verity rienzi !!

wow ... awesome !! only 250 sit 3 made in the world think . Would love to hear those monoblocks !!

These?

84259c20d13eacb66de5f17407003c966bda45bb_2_999x750.jpeg

I’m not sure I’d go with beautiful. I just see stuff like that nowadays and think “my back would go again if I tried moving those”.

I’m not sure I’d go with beautiful. I just see stuff like that nowadays and think “my back would go again if I tried moving those”.

They sound beautiful even if they look a bit 'industrial', between my Dartzeel preamp and a pair of Avantgarde Duo XDs, almost no gain so they are a perfect match in my system.

i have an original l’audiophile hiraga 20w class A amp

it’s a ridiculous product, a real show stopper, the best solid state ever unless your system can handle less watts then 8w le monstre. i had the original first watt SIT /SIT 3 me thinks/ and many other products that are designed to take valves out of the game. no comparison, hiraga sent them all to a depony.

i’ve never found anything like original hiraga, dynamics, harmonics, transients, involvement. no wonder stefano bertoncello from 2 good ears blog uses hiraga instead of thomas mayer tubes to feed his goto system. and he’s right. i won’t say its better then thomas mayer kits but inferior it ain’t.

jean hiraga is one of the unsang heroes of our saga. i trully hope he’s doing well. he turned 80 in 2023, i wish him a good health and many years to come.

i yet have to try his preamps but i kinda like what i have now. lots of silver wire on proper metglas amorphous cores.

advertisement

Back