advertisement

So that's the climate f****d then

America and Britain are taking back control. We are global leaders in taking back control- it translates easily into any language as "fcuk you".

Could the people of the world not say "**** you!" by mounting a campaign against any US goods and brands?

Could the people of the world not say "**** you!" by mounting a campaign against any US goods and brands?

Behave, no one actually feels strongly enough about anything to contemplate even the remotest impact on their own lives!

To quietly whinge or make a Facebook post is the hard core way of demonstrating disagreement today.

To be fair Tony doesn't use Sky for reasons of principle which I respect.

Behave, no one actually feels strongly enough about anything to contemplate even the remotest impact on their own lives!

Sadly true. I do though.

My boycott of US brands and goods starts today.

People need to educate themselves about CO2, starting with how little of it is is in the atmosphere (0.038% of it is CO2), not enough to have any effect on the planet's temperature. Then move on to the fact that it doesn't actually trap heat.

Then perhaps go to the fact that the planet hasn't shown any warming in 20 years (according to satellite data), then go to indisputable facts that none of the predicted disasters that were supposed to have happened by now have actually taken place.
Trouble with facts is, they are difficult to argue against.
In a post that is a fact free zone...

Can I buy the JBLs off you ?

Typical that the two responses look backwards not forwards.

I already own those products. A boycott means not buying any more. I don't expect my intel processor to fail before my own god given CPU does.

Flying to the far east may be problematic!

I fly on a Thai Airline that buys Airbus A380's so at least the majority of the package is not US sourced.

I can cut US products and brands out of almost everything I rely on. If enough people globally do the same, the population of the free world can force Trump out.

People need to educate themselves about CO2, starting with how little of it is is in the atmosphere (0.038% of it is CO2), not enough to have any effect on the planet's temperature. Then move on to the fact that it doesn't actually trap heat.

Then perhaps go to the fact that the planet hasn't shown any warming in 20 years (according to satellite data), then go to indisputable facts that none of the predicted disasters that were supposed to have happened by now have actually taken place.

Yep - you can add yourself to that list. CO2's heat trapping properties have been known about for well over a century and atmospheric CO2 content is the highest it's been for about 5 million years.

As the US wants to reject everyone elses views, perhaps it is time for the rest of the world to formally void US companies patents in the renewable energy sector

Merlin you are way too stressed. Your god given CPU needs sabai.

:D

I wouldn't disagree. There's a lot of people out there getting stressed by political events and the behaviors of Western governments right now.

Last time we had plenty of good quality weed and good musicians to help us through...

So the poles arn't melting then.

advertisement

Back