advertisement

SME V

You would have to build the cost of a service into this a J7 or somewhere. The postage cost is just there to catch the unaware, nasty.

It's a reasonable price for an SME V. As he says, the insurance for a delivery service is what pushes the price up, it can be very expensive. The TT he is selling is £149, which is a fraction of the SME V's value.

RMSD with insurance up to £2500 and up to 10kg is only £29.60

The arm will certainly be less than 2kg and so more likely cost £14 RMSD with £2500 insurance.

Still, a lovely piece of kit :)

Offer of £1750 has been sent to me and he's dropped the postage to £13.65, I'm not interested but someone might bite

Ah yes, apologies, my bad, I had the same offer at 1750, might make more if the right buyers land on it. I like the v but there’s a few arms I prefer in my set ups

I saw this and made a bid... I was the losing bidder but I am waiting for the second chance offer to come through... which I won't accept... smells... check his sold history and he has sold it before. I am after an SME 309 or a V so if any other come up at the prices that James46 grabbed at, I would appreciate a post/PM

I saw this and made a bid... I was the losing bidder but I am waiting for the second chance offer to come through... which I won't accept... smells... check his sold history and he has sold it before. I am after an SME 309 or a V so if any other come up at the prices that James46 grabbed at, I would appreciate a post/PM
If you mean when it sold @ &£1.90 then I wouldn't hold your breath. I'm 99.999999999 % certain it didn't sell at that :D

70 items sold in the last month with good feedback suggests he's genuine enough.

advertisement

Back