advertisement

SKY ARTS Channel...

Thanks for that - not had access to this for a while and used to really enjoy portrait / landscape artist of the year and many of the music documentaries they have on

Watching "Guy Garvey: From the Vaults" - historic recordings that rarely see the light because they were recorded for regional TV or obscure kids programmes.

For example, I just watched Marc Bolan introduce The Jam's first ever live TV appearance.

It should be brilliant and I wish I could recommend it but Garvey can't shut the **** up and talks over every performance.

Unbelievably frustrating.

Watching "Guy Garvey: From the Vaults" - historic recordings that rarely see the light because they were recorded for regional TV or obscure kids programmes.

For example, I just watched Marc Bolan introduce The Jam's first ever live TV appearance.

It should be brilliant and I wish I could recommend it but Garvey can't shut the **** up and talks over every performance.

Unbelievably frustrating.
I’ve watched a few, they obviously don’t have the budget to show full performances. PRS etc

Still think it’s a good programme though

I’ve watched a few, they obviously don’t have the budget to show full performances. PRS etc

Still think it’s a good programme though
Yes, I guessed that was the case. A great pity as there's obviously real treasure in those vaults.

advertisement

Back