2 Chris Marshall
1 Simeon
1 ste
2 martin clark
1 Paul Ranson
2 quickie
2 deadhead

Total 24

Yep I think I would be wise to up my order from 1 to 2 boards judging by the mess I can make when pulling / swapping parts out.

If we are short on numbers I may take some more and hold them for those who come later on.

Now where are we all going to buy the DC motors from???
10 -12 volt, brushless
Any ideas, Maxon?

Alan

2 Starbuck
3 SQ225917
3 Clivem2
2 Bemused
2 337alant
1 Stackowax
1 GWM
2 Chris Marshall
1 Simeon
1 ste
2 martin clark
1 Paul Ranson
2 quickie
2 deadhead
2 Briatic
1 chiily
1 Hacker
2 Mark Packer

Total 31

Now where are we all going to buy the DC motors from???
10 -12 volt, brushless
Any ideas, Maxon?

Alan

I've always bought my motors from Origin Live. Ok, they're not cheap. The last DC100 I bought was £78 but it does have the right pulley ( you specify) and the mounting plate and it's not as if you buy one everyday is it? I did approach Premotech a while ago. Minimum order was 500 units LOL.

Oh can I say a huge thank you to clivem2 for keeping a track of proceedings, and to Martin for..............well considering my well being for a simple life.

OK guys I have a quote for 50x Gramaphone Speed Controller PCB's revision 1 as you have seen on the images to date, and we have a price of £5 inclusive of the dreaded VAT + a little carriage to pay so I guess around £1.50 for up to 5 boards for the UK, not too sure what the overseas costs would be but I can enquire if you guys across the oceans have a requirement.
So we need a further 20 bodies to come forward then I will place the order which will take 10 days, I can only recieve cheques or cash in a jiffy bag, I will post my address details on this thread when I have the full compliment of subscribers.
Clivem2 would you mind keeping track of the GB numbers as I have a lot on at present and I a likely to missout on some, for your efforts you get 2 free boards mate ;)
cheers
Paul

EDIT: Just want to add that while I am waiting for the number count to reach 50 and the PCB's to be made I will put together a BOM which will be available from me if you contact me at pulsestudio (at) hotmail (dot) com, but please don't request it yet as I haven't drafted it yet, it will include Farnell part codes for ease of supply and cross referencing.

I should also have made mention that the prices have increased a little from June 2009 and are now as follows:

10x £9 each
50x £4.25 each
100x £3.00 each

all being net of VAT

I'll take one as well please... (I'm in the US - can you accept Paypal?)

Thanks

Oh, just looked, I do have some UK pounds lying around here I can send so all is OK

I can only recieve cheques or cash in a jiffy bag

Ah, that's problematic because I live in America. I can do Paypal, but that's about it I'm afraid. If that doesn't work for you then I'm afraid I will have to reluctantly withdraw from the GB. Alternatively I'd be happy to swap PCBs/components or make a donation to PFM (or charity of your choice) or some other method of remuneration.

Thanks,
Carl

Ah, that's problematic because I live in America. I can do Paypal, but that's about it I'm afraid. If that doesn't work for you then I'm afraid I will have to reluctantly withdraw from the GB. Alternatively I'd be happy to swap PCBs/components or make a donation to PFM (or charity of your choice) or some other method of remuneration.

Thanks,
Carl

I'm in the same boat as Carl--except for the fact that I don't have anything all that useful to swap!

Thanks,
Carl

Carl & Stackowax,

I can send cash for you and you can just send me a check if that will work.

Cheers

advertisement

Back