advertisement

Silly things that amuse

U016ceb.jpg

Aw, that’s a bit sad. Plucky woodpecker working so hard to create a stash, which it can’t access. Bet it was funny to see when discovered though.

"One-legged British crime boss arrested in Thailand after five years on the run."

The Daily Telegraph 11th February 2023
Reminds me of:
"Just had a policeman knock on our door to tell us he's looking for a man with one eye. I told him to use both as it would be quicker."

worth posting twice.

I remember this was doing the rounds on myspace, a million years ago

From the Boring Facebook group:
"Due to roadworks and general sh1te traffic, It took me approx 3 hours to drive 150 miles to Rochdale this morning.
Because of this, I was travelling at a slower speed than usual, and managed to complete my journey with an impressively healthy 62 MPG fuel consumption. At a UK average cost of £6.50 per gallon (approx 10.5p per mile), the whole journey has cost me £15.75. As I have a company car, I can claim back 16p per mile, or £24 for this mornings commute.
Due to the extended journey time, that’s 30 mins less I have to do any actual work, and I have earned £8 before I even got there."

Apparently McDonalds have had to remove an advertisement for their McCrispy which was next to a sign for a crematorium. :D

In the north of Sweden people always uses a fork and a knife when eating. Even burgers. When McD first opened there they didn't supply the cutlery -> No customers. The 'restaurant' had to close down, at least according to Swedish folklore, this was a first.

ust had a policeman knock on our door to tell us he's looking for a man with one eye. I told him to use both as it would be quicker."

Which in turn reminds me of the armed and dangerous midget psychic who escaped from a maximum security prison hospital recently. Police are now searching for a small medium at large. Or

The local police did a community talk on drugs last week at our village hall. It was a load of incoherent rambling and I couldn't follow the gist at all.

advertisement

Back