advertisement

Signs of the times

From today...

48700745372_c3517ce91e_b.jpg

...It’s always important that your accommodation in Gluten free. Personally I always insist on a vegan bed too

From today...

48700745372_c3517ce91e_b.jpg

...It’s always important that your accommodation in Gluten free. Personally I always insist on a vegan bed too

Bizarre, as usually when eating out and about, it can be difficult to find any GF grub mentioned on menus and your one is billboard size.

Bloss

I do remember a Cheshire restaurant near Oulton Park which was advertising it's Valentines day menu which had the addition "Book Early, Discount for parties of 3 or more" :confused::confused:

Wished I had a camera with me years ago: on an army cadet exercise on Dartmoor the usual WD warning notice had fallen and disappeared into the gorse. What remained in solitary splendour was a later board stating: "IT IS FORBIDDEN TO THROW STONES AT THIS NOTICE!"

At St Mary’s to watch Chelsea thrash the Saints today and saw this in the toilet...

48853653257_831266d85a_b.jpg

Not funny as such, but the desperation on the advertising concept is laughable. Was the copywriter hard up for ideas? Had they gone soft? Or were they limp with exhaustion?

advertisement

Back