advertisement

Shun Mook LS3/5A

anderson4209

pfm Member
Hi, does anyone know what the SHUN MOOK LS3/5A on e bay are, are they some kind of rare bbc ls3/5a, they seem to be making a lot of money, Regards Peter

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
Shun Mook make some rather odd and very expensive audiophile ‘treatments’ etc that some people seem to like a lot. Quite controversial, the thread will no doubt be full of crusaders of all kinds soon. They are however not a BBC licensee so whatever the speakers are they are not an LS3/5A in any real sense (it is a very tight spec), though look to be based on a pair (look to have T27 & B110). The stands look rather nice. Start bid was £99, so free market in action rather than an excessive buy it now.

PS I’ve added a link as it benefits the site to do so.

Looks like a scam to me. Poor grammar etc.
The seller has good feedback but it seems to be all for purchases and a few "private listings".

I wouldn't touch 'em with a Spatial Control Quartet!

Last edited:
Come on fellows, recognize quality when you see it:
Screen-Shot-2020-11-03-at-4-17-49-PM.png

Could be LS3/5a innards but the cabinet is definitely bogus - too deep front to back - the LS3/5a cabinet size was selected for a reason!

Bogus, Bogus, Bogus!!!

Come on fellows, recognize quality when you see it:
Screen-Shot-2020-11-03-at-4-17-49-PM.png
I’ve seen one of these in real life.They've been around for a long time. A dealer brought one to my FILs house whilst installing his ML speakers. He put it on his Linn. He thought it was hilarious. Very dubious

I noticed ‘lillyboat’ is selling them.
He is guilty of selling what appear to be genuine LS3/5as.
I informed eBay about some fake Rogers LS3/5as, but they decided not to do anything in the end.

advertisement

Back