advertisement

Shortwave audio ltd

The photography is strangely inconsistent. Only single, often truncated views of a component for sale, and with varying degrees of resolution from hopelessly fuzzy to sharp. Some kid in his bedroom perhaps?

Best bit

'Free shipping on orders over GBP 10,000.00'

Lol, how generous.

I also love how scammers rarely figure out how to create the £ symbol..because we all go into a shop in England and get told this Mars bar is One GBP.

Last edited:
Come on, someones gotta be up for a giggle and give them a call

whats-app-logo.png

[email protected]
+447943078439
+447943078439

Agree 100% with Tricky1. I've been personally burned for a lot of money with overseas bank transfers to companies that look so good on line (too good to be true - and they weren't!). Once you send it, it's gone forever. Some of these companies even answered emails up until I sent the money, then they never responded after that.

In all four or five emails they, Shortwave Audio, sent me they never replied with a name. Alarm bells straight away.

Sorry you got expensively burnt, Ryan.

Digging a bit, their website and hosting is by Wix, which is an Israeli company listed in the USA.
The images have been sanitised, no trace of their origins, but they look like they were taken from marketing material, not actual photos

They offered to unpack and set up the extremely expensive speakers I pretended to be interested in. A bargain at just £200.

And they have a Line account, very SE Asian. In fact on the front page having WA and Line accounts is typical of something with roots in SE Asian. My wife, who is SE Asian does all her logistics business through WA nothing else.

advertisement

Back