advertisement

Shamina Begum Back In The UK.

I.D.C.

pfm Member
The girl who joined ISIS will fly into the uk today. All press is banned for her safety she will be represented by Cheryle Blair.

Good to hear. I hope she gets the care she clearly needs and eventually provides much useful information to those who radicalised/brainwashed her. At that point maybe we can reevaluate Saudi Arabia’s part in funding all this and why UK Conservatives and US Republicans bend over backwards to arm such utterly repugnant extremist entities. I am prepared to bet her radicalisation can be tracked right back to Saudi.

Good to hear. I hope she gets the care she clearly needs and eventually provides much useful information to those who radicalised/brainwashed her. At that point maybe we can reevaluate Saudi Arabia’s part in funding all this and why UK Conservatives and US Republicans bend over backwards to arm such utterly repugnant extremist entities. I am prepared to bet her radicalisation can be tracked right back to Saudi.

I'm hoping that should be "on" rather than "to"!:eek:

I hate to think what this mess is about to cost the country In terms of living accommodation, security etc before we even get to legal expenses etc.

Is she even going to reveal anything not already known to the authorities?

It’s Shamima Begum, not Began.
I presume she is here to appeal the removal of her British citizenship which currently she does not have and I hope she gets a fair trial for offences committed anywhere.

She was not very forthcoming when interviewed whilst in some godforsaken camp... but that's hardly surprising given she will have been fearful of reprisals if she said the wrong thing. Her story now she's back may well be rather different. As I recall.. she left along with two others. I forget what was said about their fate. I'm still of the opnion that they were basically three very silly, naive girls.

And the Sunday X. whilst happy to switch from blanket vilification of her and her kind..to a pseudo sympathetic stance.. will be even happier to pocket the profits.

We all know Shamima *began* in the UK, in fact in Bethnal Green if I recall correctly, it's where she will finish up that's been open to question for a while now.

It’s Shamima Begum, not Began.
I presume she is here to appeal the removal of her British citizenship which currently she does not have and I hope she gets a fair trial for offences committed anywhere.

But surely she gave up her British citizenship and voluntarily became a citizen of the Islamic State. They should deal with her, there are enough of them to assess whether she passed on information or not??

Tony B Liar's wife
The guy who couldn't win Labour an election then.

th

advertisement

Back