advertisement

Shahinian owners: serial number database

Colonel_Mad

pfm Member
Does anyone know if there is a resource somewhere listing Shahinian speakers' serial numbers and their year of manufacture? I'm not even sure if they have a consecutive numbering system for all models in order of production or whether each model is numbered separately.

I would have found such a list pretty useful during my last couple of years search for second hand Shahinian Arcs and they do seem to be one of the more regularly sought brands in this forum. I found that often sellers didn't know exactly when their speakers were manufactured or what version they had. I get the impression from reading the classified section of this forum that others would also benefit from this information.

Would anyone be interested in contributing to such a document by way of this thread? If so maybe Shahinian owners who know the year of manufacture of their speakers could post below with simply the model>serial number>year of manufacture

Maybe if you're one of those bods who know about which drivers or specification/version of speakers you have you could also list that as an extra note.

If we get enough responses to make it worth while I'll knock up a table for reference.

Just an idea. I'll go first for a kick off.

Jonathan

I guess that answers one question. Each model in the range has an independent serial numbering system....unless production has gone exponential since 2003 which seems unlikely.

Jonathan

advertisement

Back