advertisement

Screw in rubber feet for Kan ii stands

x21

pfm Member
Hello All
I am wondering if anyone knows of a screw in rubber foot for the Kan ii stands. I have wood floors that I don't want to mark up.

Hello All
I am wondering if anyone knows of a screw in rubber foot for the Kan ii stands. I have wood floors that I don't want to mark up.
Can't you just remove the spikes and use stick-on rubber feet?

An alternative (more expensive) options is a pack of Linn Skeets.

The floor spikes are M8 size. Try searching for 'M8 furniture levellers'. Some have hard plastic pads, others more of a firm rubber.

I'd go with 20mm length with an M8 nut on each such that the stands can not only be levelled but the feet locked in place by tightening the nuts up against the tubing (just like with the spikes).

Reactions: x21
Can't you just remove the spikes and use stick-on rubber feet?
If going with stick-on rubber feet it has to be 3M Bumpon™. Suggest SJ-5514 (BLACK). These are of polyurethane substrate and have a Shore hardness rating of 72 (ASTM-D2240, a hard hat is 80 on the same scale) combined with a tensile strength rating of 600lbs/sq in(!), IOW Über-Bumpons™ . I've used these as replacements under some pretty heavy amplifiers.

3M SJ-5514 (BLACK):
SJ-5514%20(BLACK).jpg

Last edited:
Thanks so much man. I was about to use cardboard just to bring them into the apartment. They are currently in a stairwell. Thankfully the previous owner filled them with lead shot so they are too heavy to run off with lol

advertisement

Back