advertisement

Scottish Politics

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it amusing the way the Brexit mixed ability class shuffle round the various threads, chests puffed out in indignation, examining text for any perceived slight. The EU prison camp guards, the disloyal Irish, the ungrateful Scots, the ‘Irish caucus on the Hill’ doing them down. What’s needed is a bit of good old Brexit pride and enthusiasm!

The EU prison camp guards, the disloyal Irish, the ungrateful Scots, the ‘Irish caucus on the Hill’ doing them down.
I'll keep an eye out for all them pesky varmints. Can't make any promises mind.
And all without detracting from the intellectually stimulating conceptual integrity of the thread.
Or I might just go back to my jigsaw.

So, any views on who the next leader of the SNP will be?

What did Nicola do? Did she give government grants to a pole dancer? Did she cheat on her husband and leave him when he was ill with cancer?
I would think there are a few twists and turns to go yet in this saga.

Funny though hearing Tories calling for her to resign. The irony.

There’s going to be an election in May, the public will decide which party governs Scotland. They see what goes on in Westminster.

The moment of maximum political opportunity for the Scottish Tories is at hand- they’re facing obliteration in May. Let’s see what they can do with it.

Will it be the Ang and Ursula Party?

It is a changing world, Angela looks set to retire and Ursula will move to another well paid job within the EU. I don't suppose she will get her old job back after the submarines in dock, helicopter shortages and tanks with broomsticks embarrassments.

The moment of maximum political opportunity for the Scottish Tories is at hand- they’re facing obliteration in May. Let’s see what they can do with it.
There’s going to be an election in May, the public will decide which party governs Scotland. They see what goes on in Westminster.

No, they won’t, the UK govt will decide that, Hughie. You know, the govt you and your fellow single issue, narrow minded nationalists helped to a majority over Labour.

Any further forward on coming up with the economic case for independence? Obviously, you’re insulated and don’t care about the suffering of fellow Scots so you’ve probably never given it a thought, but go on, give it a go.

Today we find out if the Scottish First Minister has been naughty or some opposition have been riding on fragments of Salmond's fractured ego to no great purpose. I must say the sudden conversion of some Tories to the importance of ministerial codes and publishing advice/critical reports to government is most welcome, I wonder if that will now start to appy in Westminster?

Salmond's statement seemed a bit thin on substance, certainly well short of even the most basic Johnsonian foibles, here's to something a bit more meaty. Hope it's not drowned out by Richy Sunak's leadership address, I mean budget statement.

Today we find out if the Scottish First Minister has been naughty or some opposition have been riding on fragments of Salmond's fractured ego to no great purpose. I must say the sudden conversion of some Tories to the importance of ministerial codes and publishing advice/critical reports to government is most welcome, I wonder if that will now start to appy in Westminster?

Salmond's statement seemed a bit thin on substance, certainly well short of even the most basic Johnsonian foibles, here's to something a bit more meaty. Hope it's not drowned out by Richy Sunak's leadership address, I mean budget statement.
Is having Nicola's contribution to the inquiry on budget day not a teeny-weeny bit of a coincidence?

The hills have eyes, on pfm and elsewhere

oTCExcr.jpg

Here’s his CV-

“Not a lot to say today except I am English, White, a Racist, over and OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT Goodnight you beautiful people.”

...could be in with a chance.

The hills have eyes, on pfm and elsewhere

Here’s his CV-

“Not a lot to say today except I am English, White, a Racist, over and OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT Goodnight you beautiful people.”

...could be in with a chance.
How many more times do you plan to post this, he’s just another nationalist not a lot different to any other nationalist, after all.

Anything on that economic case yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back