advertisement

Scottish Independence - Court case lost

It’s time.

nwZIZJK.jpg

I see the issue with you mentalists.
Ah, I’m a mentalist now.

I realise you can get away with all manner of insults given recent posts, but here’s the thing.

We both want to see the back of the tories, so no real difference there.

As a nationalist, you believe the way to get rid of the tories is to break up the UK.

As a lifelong anti-nationalist, I believe the way to see the back of the tories is for the UK to vote for something else with the hope of it leading somewhere better for the entire UK. Everyone in the UK. I make no apologises for that and why should I? Your nationalism, if you get what you want will lead to your “brexit” groundhog day but focused on Scotland.

I know which of us looks mentalist and it’s not me.

It is unlikely any of this will be put to the test anytime soon as there won’t be a referendum for at least as long as the nationalist movement fawns over Sturgeon.

Ah, I’m a mentalist now.

I realise you can get away with all manner of insults given recent posts, but here’s the thing.

As a nationalist, you believe the way to get rid of the tories is to break up the UK.

As a lifelong anti-nationalist, I believe the way to see the back of the tories is for the UK to vote for something else with the hope of it leading somewhere better for the entire UK. Everyone in the UK. I make no apologises for that and why should I? Your nationalism, if you get what you want will lead to your “brexit” groundhog day but focused on Scotland.

It is unlikely any of this will be put to the test anytime soon as there won’t be a referendum for at least as long as the nationalist movement fawns over Sturgeon.

Why are you so upset by the prospect of Scottish independence?
As a Brexit supporter you should be able to spot the irony of Free Britain not letting a nation Leave a union...

Is it because England will be even weaker without Scotland? Because it spells the end of Imperial Royal Britannia?

Ah, I’m a mentalist now.

Groundhog day did not refer to brexit, it was a description of your tedious and pointless posting of the same shite over and over again.

I could have expected that you are above level of The Sun and especially from presenting football hooligans actions as a proof for anything.

Anyway, apart from Putin organized football hooligans, there's a lots of grassroots actions against the war in Belgrade. This bellow (report by Radio Free Europe) brought together local Serbs with Ukrainians, Russians and Belarus citizens in exile.

I could have expected that you are above level of The Sun and especially from presenting football hooligans actions as a proof for anything.

Anyway, apart from Putin organized football hooligans, there's a lots of grassroots actions against the war in Belgrade. This bellow (report by Radio Free Europe) brought together local Serbs with Ukrainians, Russians and Belarus citizens in exile.

I could have expected that you'd make a blanket comment you couldn't back up. Russian support and 'Putinism' is rife in Serbia - whether it's publicised in the Sun or the Belgrade Times.

Why are you so upset by the prospect of Scottish independence?
As a Brexit supporter you should be able to spot the irony of Free Britain not letting a nation Leave a union...

Is it because England will be even weaker without Scotland? Because it spells the end of Imperial Royal Britannia?

I don’t support brexit, I support honouring the outcome of a democratic referendum. Try thinking independently of the gang.

There is irony and also hypocrisy going on here but none of it from me. My position is totally consistent...e.g. leaving your biggest trading partner is not a good thing.

I don’t like the notion of breaking up the UK, I believe it will be bad for Scotland and bad for the UK. My interest is because I am from the UK.

Why are you so upset about brexit and why do you post statements you do not know to be true?

Imperial Royal Britannia? Means nothing to me.

I don’t support brexit, I support honouring the outcome of a democratic referendum. Try thinking independently of the gang.

There is irony and also hypocrisy going on here but none of it from me. My position is totally consistent...e.g. leaving your biggest trading partner is not a good thing.

I don’t like the notion of breaking up the UK, I believe it will be bad for Scotland and bad for the UK. My interest is because I am from the UK.

Why are you so upset about brexit and why do you post statements you do not know to be true?

where do you live? I’m thinking about moving to Cheltenham. To be closer.

Groundhog day did not refer to brexit, it was a description of your tedious and pointless posting of the same shite over and over again.
OMG. Yes, I know. LMAAO.

Be fair, most of us here post the same tedious shite over and over again. It’s what we come here to do…

It isn't usually directed at me, and can be ignored.
My general comment in this thread is not directed specifically at you. The post(s) I’ve made here directed to you as an individual are replies to posts you have directed at me.

I could have expected that you'd make a blanket comment you couldn't back up. Russian support and 'Putinism' is rife in Serbia - whether it's publicised in the Sun or the Belgrade Times.

Never heard of Belgrade Times frankly, but wouldn't be surprised if that's another propaganda media financed by Foreign Office dark wings or similar to blame Serbia for their faults (of not keeping up with Putin PR). It's a very bizarre battle between Russian and western trolls but as I said, anyone can find what the real information is if he wants. Putinism is certainly not rife but yes, you can always make as many smear stories giving enough of publicity to idiots, like football hooligans.

Interesting you are ignoring a video I enclosed calling it a blank comment. Not sure if people who protested against Putin would love it, but there you are.

Be fair, most of us here post the same tedious shite over and over again.

Speak for yourself. Everything I post is a carefully constructed pearl of objective awesomeness, better informed than the c**p everyone else posts, and obviously the most important contribution to a thread.

It’s what we come here to do…

You might, but I come here for teh LULZ, grammar lessons and advice on spending over the odds on things.

:D

Scotland is a vassal state of Tory England. It was forced to leave a sizeable trading partner and union of sociopolitical likeminded nations.

It’s now drifting away from Europe towards the US in this tatty raft which is Brexit Tory Britain.

where do you live? I’m thinking about moving to Cheltenham. To be closer.
Crack on. I’m not sure you will get along very well anywhere in England, certainly not as well as I’ll get along in Scotland when I move there next year. I’m thinking the border region south of Edinburgh. Where do you live? To be reasonably far away.

Scotland is a vassal state of Tory England. It was forced to leave a sizeable trading partner and union of sociopolitical likeminded nations.

It’s now drifting away from Europe towards the US in this tatty raft which is Brexit Tory Britain.
Why do you think I would like the tories replaced as the UK govt?

Brian, Labour hasn’t existed in “the borders south of edinburgh”, nor will the Conservative and unionist party. You’re going to have an SNP MP. Were you thinking ‘one man crusade in a foreign land’ type of thing?

Brian, Labour hasn’t existed in “the borders south of edinburgh”, nor will the Conservative and unionist party. You’re going to have an SNP MP. Were you thinking ‘one man crusade in a foreign land’ type of thing?
The relevance? Where I live has always been tory. So what? I’m talking about the UK, not about me, not about England and not about Scotland.

Most Scots don’t want out of the UK but most want rid of the tories. When the tories lose in 2024 I’m certain things will change, your chance to break up the UK will be gone even if it takes until the following GE after a term of non tory UK govt.

At a UK level we need to see the back of the tory party. Your priority is simply different to my own.

advertisement

Back