advertisement

Scottish Independence - Court case lost

where do you live? I’m thinking about moving to Cheltenham. To be closer.

That almost sounds like a threat. It's certainly a bit weird.

You haven't read my question or the question was not clear.

You originally asked me two questions; would (should?) the UK gov have (happily) supported a write off of Greek debts. And whether the UK gov would have/did support the Greek bailout, just not with British money.

I'm going to ask you a question;

What tf has this got to do with Scottish independence?

I can smell rabbit shit. It might even be bullshit.

That almost sounds like a threat. It's certainly a bit weird.

You originally asked me two questions; would (should?) the UK gov have (happily) supported a write off of Greek debts. And whether the UK gov would have/did support the Greek bailout, just not with British money.

I'm going to ask you a question;

What tf has this got to do with Scottish independence?

Brexit has nothing to do with Scotland's 2nd independence referendum...

When you move, you’ll enjoy the benefits of SNP government locked in irrespective of your vote, not some Tory Lite future government you’re expecting

You will enjoy more GPs per head of population, shorter A&E waiting times, fairer pay for public service workers, a ban on no fault evictions (could be useful?), a private rental sector rent freeze, higher child payments, free prescriptions, not to mention your free bus passes and no university tuition fees.

None of that anti-immigrant rhetoric from government and no Tory MPs after the GE. You could end up paying higher income tax to fund all of the above. You will pay higher stamp duty if you’re buying a home though, still, you’ll know it’s going to those who deserve it.

Welcome to Scotland Brian.
Lol...I'm already here Jimmy, born here and bloodywell staying here in the best country in the world. Where's Independence when you really really need it :D

advertisement

Back