advertisement

Save 20% Off The Cyrus XR Range This Spring - Available Now

FanthorpesHifi

Trade: Fanthorpes Hi-fi

Save 20% Off The Cyrus XR Range This Spring

Trade in any amplifier of CD Player against the Cyrus XR range and save 20%

Live too far away to visit the store? Don't worry, we can take care of the courier collection of your trade in and shipment of the Cyrus!

Cyrus XR Range
The XR Series is Cyrus' latest and greatest series of products. An uncompromising range of discrete audiophile components, the performance of which elevates Cyrus into the very highest echelons of transparency and precision.

XR is nothing short of a revolution in audio quality. Built from the ground-up, using an accumulated knowledge of over a decade, XR represents the best-in-class application of new DAC technologies, Power supply Design, Circuit topology, User Interface and, is built entirely in the UK using the highest specification of components

Cyrus CDi-XR CD Player - £2195
Cyrus CDt-XR CD Transport - £2495
Cyrus i7-XR Amplifier - £2495
Cyrus i9-XR Amplifier - £3295
Cyrus Pre-XR Pre Amplifier - £4195
Offer Expires June 6th 2022.

For more information about the Cyrus XR Series Trade In call us on 01482 223096 or email [email protected]
Trade In
At Fanthorpes we love to trade in, so if you want to trade in your existing HiFi against new HiFi, contact us and we will let you know what it is worth as a trade in.
Finance Available
We can also offer buy now pay later on orders above £400, allowing you to spread or defer your payments over a year.
Nationwide Delivery and Installation Service
When you buy equipment from Fanthorpes HiFi, we will provide a nationwide delivery and installation service within mainland UK. Our installer will drive to your house and install your new HiFi. For more information about our delivery and installation service email [email protected] or call 01482 223096.

Last edited:
BUMP!

We would like to tell you about an inflation busting offer from Cyrus Audio. The Cyrus XR range is the new flagship range from Cyrus, designed from the ground up to sit above the critically acclaimed Classic series. The latest range consists of two new integrated amplifiers, a new cd player and transport, and a new premium preamplifier.

The i9-XR range has quickly become a store favourite, and with effectively 20% off with a trade in seems like fantastic value.

Save 20% Off The Cyrus XR Range This Spring

Trade in any amplifier of CD Player against the Cyrus XR range and save 20% - THE TRADE IN DOESN'T EVEN HAVE TO WORK!

Cyrus CDi-XR CD Player - £1755 with trade in - Save £440
Cyrus CDt-XR CD Transport - £1995 with trade in - Save £500
Cyrus i7-XR Amplifier - £1995 with trade in - Save £500
Cyrus i9-XR Amplifier - £2635 with trade in - Save £660
Cyrus Pre-XR Pre Amplifier - £3355 with trade in - Save £840

Offer Expires June 6th 2022.

advertisement

Back