advertisement

Ryan Adams - New York Times - breaking story

as long as it doesn't involve minors or rape. ........... Mandy got her 15 mins of fame and now nobody gives a damn about her or her mediocre career as a musician.

I do think. I think you are a diamond geezer.

As to the rest on here...they can judge for them selves.

IF he broke the law he deserves the contempt of all, until such is proven he remains innocent.

His career has already been ruined. See my links to Sir Cliff Richard and Paul Gambaccini.

If you have no balanced perspective stop commenting on which you know nothing other than a media article..

Will the media be jumping to print a front page retraction if no charges are pressed or proven ??????

Many on here are jumping to conclusions about me when you know nothing about me. Makes me laugh out loud about the human condition. We cannot spare more than 5 seconds to make a judgement and draw a conclusion based on sweet FA.

It's on Facebook/Whatsup so it must be true, me, me, me, too.

IF he broke the law he deserves the contempt of all, until such is proven he remains innocent.

His career has already been ruined. See my links to Sir Cliff Richard and Paul Gambaccini.

If you have no balanced perspective stop commenting on which you know nothing other than a media article..

Will the media be jumping to print a front page retraction if no charges are pressed or proven ??????

Many on here are jumping to conclusions about me when you know nothing about me. Makes me laugh out loud about the human condition. We cannot spare more than 5 seconds to make a judgement and draw a conclusion based on sweet FA.

It's on Facebook/Whatsup so it must be true, me, me, me, too.
Misterdog,
I couldn't have put it better.
I totally agree with you.

So 9 pages, and still no charges against RA? Heresay piffle paffle Vs no smoke without fire, with the media+participants as sole information source/judge and jury at this point.

Cool.

advertisement

Back