advertisement

Russell Brand

Martyn Miles

pfm Member
Is it just me?

I really cannot stand Russel Brand.
As soon as I see his picture or hear his voice my hackles rise.

He did some outrageous things and now makes out he's a changed man.

He still appears as narcissistic as ever he was.

He has one of those faces that coupled with that whining voice, would challenge even the most devout of pacifist in the world not to...…………………………

………..say no more.

No, not just you. Agreed

Just as you didn't with poverty.

You have not a f**** clue, not the very faintest glimmer of a clue, not one minutest, of tiniest clue. I could go through my family history, but I'll not bore you.

Shove whatever you like up whatever you like.

Jerk.

You have not a f**** clue, not the very faintest glimmer of a clue, not one minutest, of tiniest clue. I could go through my family history, but I'll not bore you.

Shove whatever you like up whatever you like.

Jerk.
I find it odd then that you were so unsympathetic to people who need food banks, or rely on free school meals for their kids, on the Rashford thread.

Well, Vinny I politely asked you on the other thread, but you hadn’t responded, so I rather assumed you chose not to. Call me a jerk all you like, it won’t make me respect your opinion any more.

Apologies - people have hit a raw nerve that I didn't even realise that I had.

People talking and pontificating about things that they know less than naff all about.

I WILL NOT GET INVOLVED FURTHER, this thread or anywhere else.

Mr Rashford - I will repeat my sentiments of my post on the the thread devoted to his efforts - I am in awe - he is rare gem.

I dont know him so it is hard to make a personal judgement on him.

I like his comedy and sharp wit

He has an amazing ability to make very long sentences with many unusual words. At the end you realise that actually no message has come across. Pseud of the highest order. Can still be moderately entertaining for a small dose.

I dont see him as a political activist - more closely aligned to anarchy would be my take. But then when speaking in this line, he does drift off again and you end up wondering what on earth is he actually saying!

He does seem to have settled down into family life, somewhat surprising given his self congratulatory bed-hopping past. Some notable bed notches along the way have been entranced enough to drop things they may not have intended to.

I suspect Russel has by far the hardest job, in that he has to endure actually being Russel Brand 24 hours a day.

That’s punishment enough for anyone surely?

advertisement

Back