advertisement

Rush R40 - Opening night Tulsa

tqineil

Ubi fides ibi lux et robur
A decent recording of the opening night of the tour is now available, I have the link but didn't know if boots were allowed to be shared here?

Not allowed here. Great set list though... I feel quite bereft that we probably won't get an opportunity to experience this show in the UK...

That crowd!!! What a bunch of stiffs - motionless, ffs.... Still, they need to stand still to watch the gig through a 4" screen. Tickets wasted on them.

Unfortunately much like the 'normal' crowd these days. Talking (or shouting) to each other throughout whilst holding up a screen in front of them...whatever happened to living the moment...?! The number of phones/screens on view is truly horrifying..

Just back from 5 days in Ontario and took in several Rush gigs at the Air Canada Centre. I must say that Friday's performance was as good as I've seen them perform and the 19000 crowd were making a great deal of noise and getting involved. In part, due to the evening being recorded in 4K for a DVD release but mostly as it's likely to be the last big show in their hometown I guess, we will miss them.

Oh yes, they played 'Losing It' with Ben Mink for the first time which was a bit of a jaw dropper. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIn0ECi5IlA&feature=youtu.be

advertisement

Back