advertisement

Ruiz vs. Joshua II

Who will win the Dec. 7th rematch?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

vuk

\o/ choose anarchy
in one week from now, barrio street brawler takes on underwear model for the second time.

suadi arabia has built a brand new 15,000 seat venue just for this fight. anyone know if women will be allowed to attend?

Good question re women attending, they did not attend any Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan concerts.

A fight I would not have a bet on, odds too tight at the moment. A fun bet would be on the one with the best odds but I do not think wide enough
to make it a worthwhile risk.

Bloss

it seems that ruiz is going into this heavier than last time. that is not good. i'm inclined to go with teddy atlas:

I hope the tubby Mexican stuffs Joshua again. It is outrageous that the challenger will be paid the bigger purse even if he loses.

Hope Joshua pummels the Mexican. The British Broadcasting Corporation isn't showing the fight. They're too busy trying to extract license fees from everybody in the UK, including the dead.

Jack

Joshua will wear him out, and keep out of his reach this time. He'll pick him off with his reach.

Joshua will wear him out, and keep out of his reach this time. He'll pick him off with his reach.

That would be the plan, problem implementing this as Ruiz Jr will get on the inside and we all know what happened last time. sure I expect Joshua to win, but
I would not place a bet on this fight, and I like a gamble (with spare/surplus dosh JB, not the food shopping dollars)

Bloss

Joshua will use his greater reach to score points and move in quickly to throw a few hard punches. He got his tactics wrong the last time, but I doubt he will again. Ruiz is taking a big chance with the extra weight, maybe he thinks he can soak up more punishment and when the chance comes his weight will add to his punching power. Ruiz has fast fists but Joshua will emerge as the winner near the end.

advertisement

Back