advertisement

[FS] Ruark Sabre Mk3

ossy

pfm Member
Gorgeous Ruark sabres. These are the last version with the upgraded seas tweeters. Very nice sounding and used to very good effect with a small rel sub (see other listing). Beautifully built with curved baffles, they don’t make them like this anymore! Cabinets are in perfect condition. Only one small mark next to main driver, you can see this on the photo.

Only reason for selling is that I have gone back to a pair of Ruark Talismans. However, have been enjoying these for the last 5 years or so. Review here: https://www.techradar.com/reviews/a...-and-av-speakers/ruark-sabre-iii-98141/review

Reluctant to post as do not have the original box. Am based in Dorset nr Poole.

£250

IMG-2330.jpg

IMG-2335.jpg

IMG-2334.jpg

IMG-2331.jpg

Been looking for some of these to replace Talismans! What’s the difference in sound?

Same same but different. I had some talismans, left Hifi, went back down the stand mount route, tried a few, missed the talismans, bought the sabres (they have a similar sound), enjoyed for a few years, have now bought some talismans (again). That’s probably not helpful but they deffo reminded me of the talismans and I found them quite involving.

Have just compared these to my new pair of talisman 2’s. Not much in it to be honest. A lot of speaker for the money.

Back for sale after going the extra mile for a time waster!

They are boxed and can be posted.

advertisement

Back