advertisement

[FS] Royd "The Sorcerer" loudspeakers

Many thanks for all the input, everyone, most helpful. I'm not in a rush but happy to listen to offers! They really are lovely little things. Will also consider the Ebay / China option.
Wait for Ebay's 70% off fees :)

Still here... but I have a reduced fees thing from Ebay, so will likely list there tomorrow. I do prefer doing deals here and not giving a cut to an enormous US corporation, so if interested get in touch!

Still here... but I have a reduced fees thing from Ebay, so will likely list there tomorrow. I do prefer doing deals here and not giving a cut to an enormous US corporation, so if interested get in touch!
Just sold some late 1990s Doublets on ebay (after little response on here). No interest first time round but sold at second attempt. Reasonable, but not mint, and only got a third of original price for them.

I had an email from Ebay today drawing my attention to a pair of Sorcerors that have just been re-listed. They had sold for just over £450 (from memory), but it looks like the buyer was overseas and the seller cancelled it. EBay can be a PITA on both sides. New starting bid £500, BTW.

advertisement

Back