Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

[FS] Rothwell Headspace MC Headamp

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by sideshowbob, Jun 11, 2021.

1. sideshowbob

sideshowbob 47 Lab Rat

I don't have a use for this any more, even though it's an excellent thing.

Performs the same job as an MC step-up transformer - takes the input from a low output MC cartridge up to MM level, to be run through an MM phono stage. This is fully adjustable though, unlike most SUTs (see third picture). Fantastic match with my Ortofon SPU #1, but it's flexible enough to match any low output MC cart.

Cosmetic condition is good, although the blue LED has died (that's a relief though, it was so bright it was visible from space). Andrew Rothwell could no doubt swap it for a new LED if that bothers you. Original box, manual and 24v DC PSU.

Collection from Hastings for £150 or I'll ship it anywhere in the UK for £160 insured. No overseas postage, sorry.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

You can read more about it here: http://www.rothwellaudioproducts.co.uk/html/headspace_mc_headamp.html

2. kevinrt

kevinrt pfm Member

You have pm.

Kevin

3. sideshowbob

sideshowbob 47 Lab Rat