Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

[FS] Roksan Xerxes 10/DX2/Origin Live

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by IceG, May 28, 2021.

1. IceG

IceG pfm Member

For sale:
    • Roksan Xerxes 10 turntable finished in black, including dust cover and R5 mat (original mat included)
    • Roksan DX2/DS1.5/XPSV power supply and speed controller - I am led to understand this is the top-of-the-range for this turntable. There is no phono stage fitted
    • Origin Live Silver Taper 250 tonearm. There is no cartridge fitted
    I am the second owner. They have unfortunately not been used for ~5 years after a cartridge problem and a change of life circumstances deflected me. They can be shown working but not for audio.

These items are for sale as a single unit - I will not consider splitting them up. They come with original boxes and packaging.

Based on internet auction prices I am asking a negotiable £1,750 collected for these. That is around half what they originally retailed for. The price is for collection only from north London - these things are too fragile to risk a courier.

Please PM me for further information. I will supply photos if you let me have your e-mail address.

2. IceG

IceG pfm Member

Negotiable bump ready for Bank Holiday Monday

3. IceG

IceG pfm Member

Bump for the weekend

4. Tim F

Tim F pfm Member

I would recommend pictures Ice, particularly if you can't show this working in an audio system.

5. IceG

IceG pfm Member

Pictures available by e-mail. Just PM me your details.

6. Tim F

Tim F pfm Member

Not for me it'll increase your sale chance if you add them...

alan967tiger and JezmondTutu like this.
  7. IceG

IceG pfm Member

Bump for the weekend

8. IceG

IceG pfm Member

Bump for the weekend

Price reduced to £1600 collected