advertisement

Roksan Replacement Power Supply

Scott

Hi,
My original XPS has stopped working on 45rpm and so I am looking for a replacement XPS unit.

Does anyone have one that they have upgraded from and opposed to it gathering dust willing to sell?

Or are there alternatives, I was hoping not to spend £560 on a new XPS8 :(

Scott

I have the service manule if you want to have it have a go at it your self or have a technician.

Pete

I have the service manule if you want to have it have a go at it your self or have a technician.

Pete
Pete, thanks but I not sure I would be able. Also spoke to Roksan and they would offer a discount on the XPS8 so will look for a 2nd hand or just go for the discount...

Pete, thanks but I not sure I would be able. Also spoke to Roksan and they would offer a discount on the XPS8 so will look for a 2nd hand or just go for the discount...
How much off did they offer you?

I have a XPS2 at the moment.

Pete

they said in the region of £345, but if your deck has 4 pin, you will also need the conversion cable - £60

Pete
Pete,
I have found someone that is willing to give the repair a go - could I trouble you for a copy of the service manual?
- many thanks

Pete,
I have found someone that is willing to give the repair a go - could I trouble you for a copy of the service manual?
- many thanks
No problem, start a conversation with me and let me know your email address.

Pete

advertisement

Back