advertisement

RIP Glenn Croft

A lovely man and a great designer. He was in it for the art not the money, and would upgrade and support any of his products at a very fair price. He was always open for advice too. Well as long as there wasn't a test series on :)

He trod his own path and kept the valve flame going when they were unpopular. We've lost another one of the greats.

(My favourite amp of his was a Super Micro IV Octal.)

Terrible news, anyone who met Glenn will know what a superb bloke he was to deal with. I’ve always been proud to have Croft gear that he modified and will treasure it even more now. RIP Glenn.

I've never been lucky enough to listen to a Croft amp, and by all accounts I've missed out.

So sad to hear about Glenn's passing. He will be missed by many.

RIP Glenn

Very, very sad news. I love his affordable, great sounding stuff. Also very kind and helpful if someone have had a question.

RIP Glenn, I will continue to enjoy my amps, such wonderful music that comes out of those spartan little boxes!

Very sad news. I use my little Croft Integrated every day and love it. When the transformer did a wobbly a few years back he fixed it for free and even paid the return shipping.

I really enjoyed the recent thread where some members posted about Glen dropping off amps in his stripped out 911 reeking of petrol.

Very sad news. I had the privilege to be able to enjoy Croft kit for a number of years. Glenn made a few effective good value upgrades for me and was a pleasure to deal with. RIP

That is incredibly sad news, a massive loss to the community (as well as his loved ones obviously).

RIP

advertisement

Back