advertisement

[FS] Reverend Double Agent OG electric guitar

Featsdont

pfm Member
I bought this a couple of years ago new from Merchant City Music Glasgow. A recent acquisition means that this needs to find a new home. I have a couple of other humbucker based guitars.

It’s in showroom condition - Metallic Alpine paint - which is a light green. It’s never been gigged ( that’s the covid effect!) so it’s absolutely mint.

P 90 at neck, Humbucker at bridge, roasted maple neck and fret board, six screw bolt-on neck, locking tuners, white scratch plate ( still has the protective plastic film), hard tail. Belly cut. White binding on upper top. Unique Reverend Bass Contour tone control on the upper bout which allows wider range of tones than the tone control beside the pick up selector. Each string has an adjustable bridge for intonation. The whole showroom pack including tags and adjustment Allen keys for action and truss rod is included. The body is made of Korina. Plays really well with lots of tone options. Offset design unique to Reverend.

Reverend are a US company which sub contracts manufacture to Indonesia but then inspects and sets up the guitars in the US before distributing worldwide. Merchant City are the UK’s biggest Reverend dealer and they have prices and a pic on their website.

The guitars aren’t supplied with a case but I will throw in a PRS gig bag.

Can’t work out how to post pics but if you send me a PM I can send pics of this specific guitar to you.

New these are now c £799 - I’m looking for £630 if collected or £650 if couriered/insured.

I’m in Edinburgh/Aberdeen.

Thanks for looking

John

advertisement

Back