advertisement

[IC] Reverb.com

Si74

pfm Member
Anyone used this to buy a guitar? Just payed rather a lot on the the basis it was all secure and getting no answers from the seller. Tad annoying I'll have to travel a long way to kill him if it's a scam?

Anyone used this to buy a guitar? Just payed rather a lot on the the basis it was all secure and getting no answers from the seller. Tad annoying I'll have to travel a long way to kill him if it's a scam?

Not a guitar but a vintage amp £500, I was a newbie too so similarly very wary & unsure. Whether it was this purchase, or my next one I can't quite recall, but I did have an issue ( apologies I can't recall what.. but got anxious like you). What I found then tho was their Reverb help team.. were excellent. Immediate help, even via a chatroom thing. Very reassuring telling me I'm covered in any bad eventuality etc, by the Reverb policy. No calling needed, I got full reassurance from the 'conversation' with one personable rep. If only ebay or amazon had this/ fat chance.

So in short- go to the Help section, & start a chat with a rep asap. Hth capt.

I remember what my issue was. It was this amp, & i too was getting no reply after £500 sent (price was almost too good leading my mind to scream SCAM after no comms from seller like you). So got onto the rep.. & led me through cancelling/ refund/ very swiftly.

As it happens he relisted it, gained my trust ( as had Reverb's system now too) via some comms with each other... & I proceeded to buy it again. 3 days later UPS dumped it upside down, slam onto the road in front of me, before I could say b b but!! Thanks to MusicMan mfr.. not a scratch on it. Relief.

Thanks for that. Reverb says give seller 3 working days, so going to contact him tomorrow. No reply I'll take it up with Reverb.

I’ve used it two or three times with no problem but I’ve no idea how secure it really is.

Update. Was the shipper to blame for the delay. Guitar (K.Yairi dread) arrived safe and sound this morning.
Waited a long, long time for one of these and not disappointed :)

Use code:
50QUIDOFF
at checkout to save £50 on your next purchase of £150+.
this offer ends on 31 December 2022.

advertisement

Back