advertisement

remote control help

artist

pfm Member
I have been using an mx500 universal remote i require a replacement must have a lcd screen and programmable.i have been using to control pre amp cd dvd and tv.The software was done by the dealer who i got this from many years ago so i am unable to change any of the functions as i do not have the software
i believe this was about £150 when first available

You could look at Logitec Harmony 665. Thats what I use and it does everything I need and more.

Are Logitech dropping remotes? Most models are either not available or out of stock even on their own European website.

Are Logitech dropping remotes? Most models are either not available or out of stock even on their own European website.

No idea if Logitech might be getting out of remotes in the future, but they are all available on the Canadian website - might just be a supply chain problem during these strange times.

That is the one i have.I am not that savvy when it comes to remotes just want something that is easy to set up

The suggested Logitech remotes would be where to look then. Ver6 easy to configure via PC and have tech support.

Support will continue

We plan to support our Harmony community and new Harmony customers, which includes access to our software and apps to set up and manage your remotes. We also plan to continue to update the platform and add devices to our Harmony database. Customer and warranty support will continue to be offered.”​

ok i managed to get a logitech harmony 950 for a very good price as i run more than one audio system it will suit me the only question i have in one system i use a ECS preamp which i doubt will be on the logitech website how would i be able to program this(volume, input and phase)

advertisement

Back